La Poste develops its offers and services dedicated to young people
Studies, job, apartment...La Poste supports young people in all their moments of life!
La Poste is developing its range of services to better meet customer expectations. To this end, it is developing differentiated office concepts, particularly by targeting young people aged 15 to 25. With offices already present in many French cities (Lyon, Nancy, Rouen, Rennes, Evry), it is offering its customers a new, modern and connected space, with offers and expertise dedicated to young people. New external services adapted to young customers have been added to the existing offers: help in finding accommodation, job searches, putting neighbours in touch with each other, assistance with banking choices, etc. La Poste has joined forces with Studylease to offer young people the opportunity to discover the platform in the office via the digital screen and to simplify the life of young people looking for a flat.
Young people can benefit from special advice and solutions specially adapted to their needs:
- Finding and managing my flat: the Studylease platform to find your university residence, guarantee solutions to find a guarantor easily, La Poste's Internet and mobile offers;
- Print and send my documents: remote printing and document retrieval at the office;
- Going abroad: the Digiposte+ service for archiving your official documents and the 100% free mobile account abroad;
- Passing the highway code: passing the theoretical test of the highway code, driving licence loan at 1 € per day, personal car loan, car insurance ;
- Finding an internship / first job: the possibility to apply in the office without a CV in only 2 minutes with the digital terminal which offers all the job offers geolocated around the post office, CV reviews, events to prepare for interviews;
- Setting up a project: a crowdfunding platform (participative financing) for all your projects.
- Participating in the local and solidarity economy: two partnerships to help each other between neighbours and to support small traders and sustainable development through barter.
- Working in peace and quiet: the work spaces in the post office can be booked by the hour or by the day.
The development of services aimed at young people is in line with La Poste network's desire to welcome, serve and advise customers in the best possible way. This is why other offices will be opening in the coming months in other regions based on the same model.
If you are in one of these cities, you are lucky enough to have one of these offices nearby, so go and discover them!
Rennes Saint Anne
Address: 11 Place Sainte-Anne, 35000 Rennes, France
Address: 133 Rue Sergent Blandan, 54000 Nancy
Address: 7 Rue du Président Édouard Herriot, 69001 Lyon
Evry Town Hall
48 Boulevard des Coquibus, 91000 Évry
24 Avenue Pasteur, 76000 Rouen
Place Cormontaigne, 59000 Lille